Lemon Grass Essential Oil - Niral Industries
- Antifungal, Insecticidal, Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural Deodorizer and Cleaner. Used in Soap, Shampoo, Body Products
- Stress and Anxiety Reducer HENCE used in candle or wax melter [wax tart] or for burner
- relieve muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches, hence used in bath products
- Check out Discount pricing for Big Size Packing.
Lemongrass is a herb that belongs to the grass family of Poaceae. Also known by Cymbopogon; It is used as a medicinal herb in India. it is popularly used for making tea. Lemongrass oil comes from the leaves or grasses of the lemongrass plant, used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain,
Lemongrass oil has been widely praised by people around the world as its analgesic, antimicrobial, diuretic, astringent, and nervine effects. It can help to relieve pain, boost mood, protect the integrity of the immune system, speed up wound healing, stop excessive bleeding, prevent body odour, detoxify the body and stimulate the production of milk for breastfeeding women. It can also impact hormone levels and lower fever. Lemongrass essential oil helps to treat cellulite, fungal infections, and digestive problems, while simultaneously reducing excessive perspiration.
Niral’s Lemongrass Essential Oil is 100% natural and pure, and hence highly concentrated and potent. Always dilute essential oils with a suitable carrier oil, as per the recommendation of a trusted expert or source. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Check for allergies or sensitivity before use. If pregnant, nursing or under medical care, consult your doctor before use. Store in a cool, dry place. The product is not a medicine and is not intended to replace professional medical advice.
16 other products in the same category:
- Reduced price
- Reduced price